With 49% of Hamilton’s July sales in the entry-level price points below $500,000, it’s easy to see why the Median Sale Price levelled off.
- The median sale price for Hamilton residential property dipped to $530,000 from June’s record breaking $567,000
- The number of properties available for sale at the time of reporting is 656 compared to 670 in June. There are many buyers in the Hamilton market so demand remains high.
- The Hamilton residential market saw renewed activity in July with 256 houses selling, up from 235 in June 2018
- Average days on market for July were 34 days, the same as June 2018
- 26 section sold in July which is a sharp rise on 10 sections that sold in June 2018
- There were 26 sales of sections in Hamilton with 91 being available to sale at the time of reporting.
CONTACT: Anton Pires, Licensed REAA 2008, Harcourts Hamilton City Office, phone: 0274 268 667, email property@ antonpires.com, www.antonpires.com