By Phil Wicks, Business Success Partners
The Business Success Partners (BSP) ADVANCE group program is an affordable workshop style course aimed at smaller (start-ups and under $500K) turnover business owners who are wanting to advance their business to the next level and beyond.
The program uses the highly proven Business Success Program format and as such course participants will be able to apply for NZTE Funding.
All participants will have access to the awardwinning business management software we currently use.
THIS COURSE IS IDEAL FOR:
• Businesses with turnover less than $500K
• Businesses wanting to achieve growth
• Businesses needing to be more profitable
• Business owners seeking a more enjoyable lifestyle
• Businesses that are under-performing or losing money
• Businesses that want to develop or expand
• Business owners wanting to build the value of their business.
HOW THE COURSE IS DELIVERED:
• Group format with 6-8 business owners
• 2-hour workshop sessions twice a month
• One-on-one session in between workshops.
Business owners will learn from the course leaders but also peerto- peer as the group are business owners and managers with a common interest to move their business forward.
THE LEARNING OUTCOMES ARE:
1. Understand the drivers creating business value.
2. Learn how to segment market opportunities to focus energy and deliver positive change.
3. Develop a business plan.
4. Develop an implementation plan and task log to manage change.
5. Develop a monthly business scorecard.
CONTACT: Philip Wicks, 027 824 8809, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.businesssuccesspartners.co.nz