An active month for CBD sales and leasing transactions. Notably we are seeing numerous tenants looking to move back into the CBD.
• A local investor has purchased 58 Bryce Street and will likely redevelop it – this is the first time in over 50 years that this property has changed hands.
• A national import and export business has taken a tenancy on 33 Harwood Street.
• Diva Hair and Beauty Salon have opened the doors on their new premises at 581 Victoria Street.
• New food and beverage offering of fruit teas and deserts has opened at 116 Alexandra Street.
• Switchgroup have purchased their own premises at 102 Rostrevor Street and are now planning their refurbishment and fitout works for their move from Frankton into the CBD.
• Work continues to complete the exterior façade of the Waikato District Health Board building on corners of Anglesea/ Collingwood/Alexandra.
• Stark Property has purchased 14 Garden Place and initial refurbishment works are underway.
CBD Update thanks to NAI Harcourts.